- Please read the Disclaimers further below
- By accessing or using this NGO Recruitment website you agree to the below Website Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”):
In these Terms, “we” “us” and “our” refers to NGO Recruitment Pty Ltd (ACN: 076 858 896). Your access to and use of all information on this website is provided subject to the following Terms.
If you intend to engage and utilise the recruitment services of NGO Recruitment, you will do so in accordance with the RECRUITMENT SERVICES – TERMS OF BUSINESS which we will provide to you prior to commencing recruitment services.
If you intend to purchase one of our products from our Website, please read our Sales Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these Terms.
Our Website Services
- Our website services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to use our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
Service and Product Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our services and products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
Site Access and Intellectual Property
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use our information.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal non-commercial use only provided that you do not delete or change any of our content, a copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, modify, republish, distribute, communicate, display, license, create derivative works or adaptations, transfer or sell any content, information, software, products, or services obtained from this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on our site without notice. We may change or delete the content or any features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may in exceptional circumstances cease to publish the site or the site content. If we do so, then we will have no further obligation to you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials, and all content is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and competition laws. You may not use the website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of us or others.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols ©, TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any unauthorised use of the material comprised in or appearing on this website is unlawful and can result in civil or criminal liability and penalties.
- Prohibited Activities: You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe upon or restrict the rights of others. You shall not engage in any conduct that may disrupt or interfere with the operation or security of the website or any associated networks.
- User Contributions: If you contribute any content to this website, such as comments, reviews, or suggestions, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied about the information or content, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- Where any part of our services or products are provided via third-party media, social media including platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, U-Tube we bear no responsibility for the way such media or social media platforms deal with your information, your privacy, or your other legal rights. We are unable to influence or control social media platforms use of your information thus, use of our facilities via social media is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- If you are a consumer within the meaning of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”), then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act:-
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with another user and not with us.
- We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
Violation of these Terms
- We may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the website, including our customers. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may disclose your information when we determine that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with us through the website or any service offered on or through the website, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or we determine that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with legal process, (2) enforce these Terms, (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others, or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, our employees, users of or visitors to the website and the public.
- You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and/or block your future access to the website if we determine that you have violated these Terms or other agreements or guidelines which may be associated with your use of the website. You also agree that any violation by you of these Terms will constitute a breach of the Terms, and may cause irreparable harm to us, for which monetary damages may be inadequate, and you consent to us obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that we deem necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
- If we take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms, we will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable legal fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to us. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the website as a result of any violation of these Terms.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.