Direct Marketing Coordinator
|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Location||Sydney or Melbourne|
|Job Type||Temporary / Full Time|
- Immediate start 4-month contract
- Office based and WFH in Melbourne or Sydney
- Plan and implement a direct marketing project for a well-known NGO
Our client is committed to tackling poverty around the world and is a well-respected organisation working across many different communities.
The successful candidate will have 4+ year’s project management and implementation skills and an understanding of fundraising principles. Reporting into the Direct Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver all marketing communications and collateral
- Assessing overall campaign performance and identifying and developing ways of improvement
- Provision of regular reporting, including performance against targets, expenditure and income budgets
- Ensure supporter communications adhere to brand guidelines, are accurate and consistent, and that responses are managed efficiently
Ideally you have direct marketing or direct fundraising experience and/or you are a project coordinator with either NFP or agency experience. Additionally you have:
- Experience working with large marketing databases, Salesforce is strongly desirable
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills
- Exceptional analytical and research skills including report writing and proficiency with MS Excel
- Strong project management and implementation skills
- Strong collaborator, a self-starter and growth mindset
- Have a current police check or willing to undergo required checks
If you are an experienced Direct Marketing Coordinator available immediately and you can commit to a 4-month temporary role. Please click apply to submit your resume, responding to the skills required in MS Word format. Please address your Cover Letter to Natalie Brooker, Senior Temp & Contract Consultant and ensure you respond to the skills required and make your availability clear on your application.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.