|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Leadership role managing a diverse team of staff and volunteers
- Work for a social welfare organisation, based on the NSW Central Coast
Our client provides support and services for those who are homeless or are at risk of homelessness on the Central Coast of NSW. Over the past 30 years, they have been recognised and respected for their unique service offering.
This is a rare opportunity to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract to continue their good work and growth over the next period.
Benefits & Culture
- Based in Gosford, NSW Central Coast
- Flexible working, 4 or 5 days per week, along with a competitive salary
- Work closely with the CEO and Board
You will be managing a team of up to 12 people who are all committed to providing outstanding service to clients and their families.
- Ensure strong communication and cascade of information to internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting the CEO in all day-to-day operational matters across the business
- Monitor overall WHS, compliance and quality management systems to achieve accreditations
- Roll out broad operational plans according to strategic short and long term goals
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, auditing, HR and recruitment decisions
- Help promote an organisational culture that encourages top performance, collaboration and high moral
You have excellent communication and people management skills, plus the ability to work in an agile environment.
You will be able to demonstrate:-
- Well-developed leadership skills with the ability to manage a diverse team of staff and volunteers
- Contribute to and implement strategic policy, planning and administration decisions
- Strong operational management skills gained from a social welfare or housing organisation
- Understanding of general finance, HR and quality management systems
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences or Business Management
- Experience or knowledge of industrial relations, mediation or counselling
If you are a vibrant and empathetic Operations Manager with a background in social welfare or housing, please send your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, please call Debbie Jardine on (02) 8243 0570 to discuss or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.