|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
- Short term temporary role - working 3 or 4 days per week
- Working in the health /community sector
- Generalist communications skills required from a 'not for profit' background
Our client is a peak body who are well respected in the health and community sector. Their aim is to build understanding in the community, influence policy change and provide independent, credible information and resources to people. The focus is on building relationships with individuals, families, professionals, government departments and the wider community.
Benefits & Culture
- Head office in Melbourne CBD, close to public transport routes
- Competitive hourly rate + superannuation
- 2 to 3 month contract, starting immediately
This broad communications role requires the successful candidate to have strong writing skills and be highly proactive and organised. Reporting to the Executive Manager – Communications, your duties will include:-
- Providing high quality communications to priority audiences through a variety of publications and channels
- Supporting the communications team in order to build community engagement and awareness of specific fundraising and advocacy campaigns
- Producing inspiring communications content for newsletters, websites and social media
You will be a skilled Communications Coordinator with demonstrated experience in WordPress and social media management tools.
You will be able to understand and develop marketing/communications plans and assist with implementing a range of communication activities.
Alongside experience in working with topics of a sensitive nature, you will also possess excellent writing skills with a flair for graphic design and / or video production.
The preferred candidate will have had previous exposure to the not for profit sector.
If you are available immediately and would like to undertake a 2 to 3 month health related role in the not for profit sector in Melbourne, please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter, responding to the skills required. Alternatively, please contact Debbie Jardine on (02) 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.