Direct Marketing and CRM Manager
|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- 6 month contract
- Working for a leading health research foundation in Australia
- Suit candidates from a fundraising and marketing background
Our client is a well-known, reputable organisation with a strong research and health focus. Based in Sydney, this is a temporary contract for approx. 6 months, with the potential to be extended, working alongside the fundraising team.
Benefits & Culture
- Central Sydney, close to public transport
- Working 4 or 5 days per week with flexible hours
- Be part of a dedicated, successful fundraising team
You will focus on direct marketing and regular giving fundraising programs, whilst also being responsible for the overall efficiencies of the CRM, Raisers Edge. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop DM campaigns, from creative concepts and acquisitions packs to budgeting and evaluation
- Acquire new donors and undertake donor stewardship activities
- Develop a growth strategy for the DM campaigns and regular giving program
- Preparation of management reports from Raisers Edge
You are an experienced fundraiser, who excels in direct and digital marketing campaigns. You will have an understanding of prospecting, reporting and retention, be familiar with Raisers Edge and have excellent presentation skills. A creative approach to your work and strong communication skills are essential, as is a genuine interest in working for a non-profit organisation.
If you are available to start work immediately and can commit to a minimum of 6 months, please send your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format.
Alternatively, please call Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.