Individual Giving Manager
|Organisation Name||Catholic Diocese of Parramatta|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Help advance the work of Australia's most vibrant Catholic Diocese
- Fundraise for Catholic ministries and the underprivileged in Western Sydney
- Based centrally in Parramatta, paid parking and attractive salary
Western Sydney is Australia’s most culturally diverse region. Growth over the last 30 years has been driven by refugees and economic migrants from across Asia, India, Africa and South America. The region is marked by extreme disadvantage but with the growth of economic hubs there is also an emerging wealth.
It is within this dynamic that the Diocese of Parramatta was created in 1986 to serve the faithful and provide ministry to those in need. The funds raised by Parramatta Catholic Foundation are used to provide pastoral care, family and parenting support services, disability services, gambling and financial counselling, drop in and neighbour centres.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising and supporting the priorities of the Foundation, you will be responsible for the strategic management and operational execution of the major gifts and gifts in wills program. Specifically you will:
- Overview the strategy and implementation of the major donor and gifts in Wills programs
- Improve the loyalty, retention and giving levels of supporters
- Develop and implement new fundraising initiatives
- Build a strong holistic single giving strategy and operational plan
You have a successful track record in ‘making the ask’ in a philanthropic environment resulting in significant partnerships and donations or relationship-based sales. Additionally, you have solid experience in multi-channel fundraising or marketing campaigns.
The key to your success in this role will be:
- Proven experience managing donor relationships from end to end
- Emotional intelligence with a communication style that engages a wide range of people
- Demonstrated experience in navigating large scale and highly complex environments
- The ability to work in alignment with the values of the Catholic Church and its traditions
To help advance the work of this Catholic Diocese please apply by sending your cover letter and resume in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.