Executive Support Officer
|Organisation Name||Energy Consumers Australia|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- The national voice for residential and small business energy consumers
- Supportive team, varied EA role including events management
- Small, fast paced not for profit organisation, Sydney CBD location
Energy Consumers Australia is an independent advocacy body promoting the long term interests of energy consumers with respect to the price, quality, safety, reliability and security of the supply of energy services.
ECA enable residential and small business energy consumers to have their voices heard by working with other consumer groups to gather evidence based research and feed it back to the market, via key national view points, to influence outcomes.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible working hours, potential for 4 days
- Not for profit salary packaging
- CBD location close to public transport
- Friendly team environment
Reporting to the Associate Director Operations, you are the office go-to person in this hands-on role which provides administrative support for the operational functions, CEO and directors. The role is responsible for formatting and publishing board and committee papers, diary management across the executive team, maintaining the external database, plus management and coordination of the events calendar.
You will be an accomplished office support professional who works well in a collaborative environment. High levels of autonomy, attention to detail and initiative are essential for this role and collaboration is key in being able to work with all colleagues and external stakeholders. Your planning skills enable you to prioritise in an environment with conflicting demands. Experience in board paper and website content management will be well regarded.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar varied role supporting a team, including operating in a customer centric environment
- Capability in providing facilities management, events and logistics coordination and stakeholder communication
- Accurate reporting and database management, diary maintenance and organising travel arrangements
- High level Office 365 and other application skills
If you would like to use your administrative and operational skills to contribute to advocating for consumer focused energy services, please forward your application in MS Word format including your resume and a cover letter responding to the skills required above, quoting reference number #131058.
If you have any queries, please contact Anna Skeels on 02 8243 0570. Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.