Chief Executive Officer
|Organisation Name||Coast & Country Primary Care (CCPC)|
|Location||NSW Central Coast|
- Exceptional strategic leadership opportunity on the NSW Central Coast
- Improve the health and wellbeing of the Central & Mid North Coast communities
- Guide this dynamic and evolving organisation through its next phase of growth
Coast & Country Primary Care (CCPC) is a progressive and dynamic organisation poised for its next phase of growth. With services delivered from the Central Coast through to the Mid North Coast, they provide a complex range of mental health, after hours general practice, community health and NDIS services.
CCPC improves the health and wellbeing in their local communities. They are a large and complex not for profit organisation with 400 staff and contracted service providers across the region.
CCPC’s focus is on helping their clients increase their independence, confidence and realise their potential. They are a person centred organisation with a strengths-based approach to care, support and inclusion.
Based in Erina and reporting to a highly engaged board, your role as CEO will be to shape the future of CCPC’s strategic priorities in a rapidly evolving world. You will guide the organisation through its next phase of growth, while continuing to progress the current breadth of programs and services.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership to a passionate team
- Delivering on a highly accountable strategic plan
- Representing organisational needs and priorities to key stakeholders
- Collaborating with peer agencies and all levels of government
- Ensuring strong financial performance and high quality governance
You are a visionary senior executive with the passion to provide leadership and advocacy for the social and charitable purposes of CCPC. You have a track record in leading teams to deliver highly targeted programs in a like-minded organisation.
Additionally, your experience includes:
- Leading the strategic oversight of a varied range of services
- Formulating strategic, business and operational plans
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and creating innovative solutions
- Commercial acumen in managing a growth organisation
- Ensuring compliance with all board policies, directives and relevant legislation
If you are passionate about improving people’s health and wellbeing, then please apply submitting your cover letter addressing the skills required section above and your CV. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 for a confidential discussion.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.