Research and Evaluation Manager
|Organisation Name||The Front Project|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Join a social enterprise achieving better educational outcomes for children
- Senior role leading commissioning of evidence based research and evaluation
- Suited to an experienced researcher from education, NFP or government sector
The Front Project works collaboratively to improve early education access, experiences and outcomes for children across Australia. They believe improving the quality of our early childhood education system will give all children the opportunity to thrive, regardless of the challenges they face. Beyond this, it will help build a smarter and more successful Australia.
Benefits & Culture
- Generous salary package
- Work with a creative, collegiate and impact driven team who are committed to the early childhood sector
- Supported working from home arrangements & CBD office space
- Professional development opportunities
- Progressive leadership team
Reporting to the CEO you will play a pivotal role in supporting The Front Project’s policy and advocacy agendas by ensuring the research conducted or commissioned by The Front Project is independent, of high-quality, and contributes to the systemic change framework.
Specifically you will:
- Lead TFP’s internal systems change monitoring, evaluation and learning strategy
- Lead external research and evaluation collaborations
- Identify, commission or conduct research that ensures the policy, advocacy, programs, communications and public campaigns are evidence based
- Produce high quality research reports and communications designed for a variety of audiences
- Develop collaborative relationships with a wide range of internal, external and government stakeholders.
You have a track record in research in similarly complex environments and are a relationship driven operator with an analytical systems change mindset.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years previous experience undertaking, commissioning and reporting on research and conducting evaluation
- Sound ability to work across various research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative) and effectively synthesise information and iterating evaluation strategies
- Ability to build trusted relationships and collaboration within your team and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with a proven capability in turning complex themes into accessible content.
If you are passionate about driving better outcomes for children, then apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required. Alternatively, please call Anna Skeels on 03 8080 8976 for a further discussion.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.