|Organisation Name||BirdLife Australia|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Lead a multidisciplinary fundraising team and maximise income
- Support the bushfire recovery for Australia's native birds & their habitats
- Flexible working; professional training & development and great location
BirdLife Australia (BirdLife) is a national bird conservation charity whose purpose is to stop extinction. With one unified voice for bird conservation in Australia BirdLife works nationally to develop advocacy and research initiatives and partnerships that achieve outstanding conservation results for our native birds and their habitats.
BirdLife's achievements are derived from combining conservation expertise and science and with the skills, enthusiasm and commitment of its 180,000 donors, volunteers and supporters.
Reporting to the Head of Communication, Engagement and Development, you will be responsible for generating income across the channels of philanthropy, regular giving , direct mail, digital fundraising.
Specifically you will:
- Lead and inspire a small multidisciplinary fundraising team
- Develop sophisticated and innovative growth strategies to increase revenue streams
- Be accountable for delivering income growth targets across all fundraising programs
- Develop and promote philanthropic strategy and culture throughout the organisation
- Develop the organisation's donor base through relationship-focused activity and stewardship
This role is suited to a fundraising generalist connected to the world of major gifts/philanthropy who has experience in leading a team.
Your experience will also include:
- Sound understanding of best practice fundraising including developing and implementing effective fundraising strategies, programs, products and initiatives
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and potential donors
- Demonstrated exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Managing budgets and financial reporting
To contribute to conserving and enhancing the future of Australia’s birds and their habitats, apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the key skills required. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8080 8977 for a further discussion.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.