Clinical Team Leader - Treatment Programs
|Organisation Name||Butterfly Foundation|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Bring about change for the 1 million Australians living with an eating disorder
- Lead the clinical team in the delivery of treatment programs
- Part time | 3-4 days a week | Crows Nest location
Butterfly Foundation is Australia’s national charity for eating disorders and body image issues, providing a voice for those affected and the people who care for them. Eating disorders are severe and complex mental illnesses with physical complications, and the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many, life threatening.
Butterfly advocates for improved services from government, health and mental health organisations, and the eating disorder sector, raising awareness in the media and via community engagement. Butterfly runs Australia’s only National Helpline for eating disorders; provides evidence-based clinical treatment and support programs; and delivers prevention initiatives in schools and the community to combat body image issues.
Benefits & Culture
- Diverse recognition framework
- Generous salary packaging provisions
- Opportunity to contribute to progressive outcomes
- Passionate and collaborative executive leadership team
- Flexible working conditions – three to four days per week
Reporting directly to the National Manager, Treatment and Support Services, this role supports the day-to-day development, operation and reporting of the treatment programs, resources, quality frameworks, recruiting and the induction of new staff.
Specifically you will:
- Create safe, supportive, evidence based, recovery focused group therapy and psycho-education programs
- Ensure programs meet the needs of service users
- Monitor, coordinate and oversee the delivery team
- Provide clinical leadership, supervision and coaching
- Develop, document and implement resources to support the delivery of programs
- Liaise with general practice, other mental health services and relevant sector agencies
- Evaluate and manage risk
You have a background leading clinical teams and the delivery of clinical services including, development and implementation of referral pathways, triage, intake assessment, caseload allocation and management practices, including demand management.
You are flexible and can work in a fast paced environment, with fluctuating demands and meet the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology or social work
- Post graduate experience working with complex mental health problems
- Demonstrated leadership experience with clinical teams
- Familiarity with providing clinical supervision to practitioners
- An understanding of QA processes and service delivery
- Current membership or eligibility to a relevant professional body
- The ability to exercise flexibility around working hours
If you’re an innovative and values based clinical leader with the drive to ensure the excellence of The Butterfly Foundation’s treatment programs, please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, please call Kelly Gentle on +61 2 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.