|Organisation Name||The Community Broadcasting Foundation|
|Job Type||Contract / Part-Time|
- Work with an organisation that champions community media across Australia
- Provide high level executive support to the CEO
- Part-time (0.5 or 0.6); Fixed term contract; Attractive salary package
The Community Broadcasting Foundation is a champion of community media - Australia’s largest independent media sector, a key pillar in the media landscape and a strong contributor to our cultural fabric.
Each year the Community Broadcasting Foundation awards more than $19 million in funding to community broadcasting organisations, radio and television stations and program makers. These grant programs provide vital support to community media organisations in urban, regional, rural and remote Australia.
The community media sector reaches 6 million Australian listeners and viewers every week. From major cities to remote communities, Community Broadcasting Foundation grants inspire people to create, support and listen to local, independent media.
Benefits & Culture
- 15.4% superannuation
- Salary packaging available
- Flexible, inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Additional annual leave over the festive break
- Currently working from home with a Parkville location close to public transport
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for providing high level administrative and governance support to the CEO.
You will do this by:
- Managing CEO's diary and inbox
- Monitoring, prioritising and actioning emails
- Developing and distributing agendas and papers for Board meetings including formatting, editing and proof reading
- Coordinating team, Committee and Board meetings including minute-taking and maintaining action items
- Drafting correspondence including researching and sourcing information
You will have demonstrated experience working as an Executive Assistant supporting at a senior/executive level ideally within the non-profit sector or a campaign focused organisation.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Impeccable organisational skills: ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional written communication skills including drafting and formatting documents
- Proof reading skills with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent high-level internal and external stakeholder relationships skills
- Initiative: skilled at anticipating the needs of those you support
Are you a values-driven individual who is enthusiastic about supporting community broadcasting? Apply online now by submitting your resume together with your cover letter addressing the key skills required.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.