|Organisation Name||Flourish Australia|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Enable optimal mental health and wellbeing for all
- Use your innovative strategies to drive fundraising for new foundation
- Olympic Park location, parking on site, passionate team culture
Flourish Australia (formerly RichmondPRA) is one of the largest providers of psychosocial mental health support services in Australia. With over 900 staff and 74 sites in four states of Australia, Flourish Australia brings program diversity, a commitment to quality and a passion for supporting people to achieve their life goals.
Flourish Australia’s services include supporting people to find and make a home, to make friends, get involved and learn new things, and working with people to find employment. These services are built on a culture that embodies the organisation’s values, with a strong focus on the involvement and leadership of people with lived experience of a mental health issue, and the inclusion of families and carers.
Working closely with the Chief Development Officer, this role will develop and execute a comprehensive strategic fundraising plan, creating positive relationships to establish a new and significant sustainable income stream. You will establish a new foundation and build the profile of Flourish Australia as a preferred charitable cause for donors and sponsors.
Specifically you will:
- Develop a range of fundraising campaigns, programs, social media campaigns, activities and events
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and employ best practice digital marketing strategies and tools for donor acquisition and retention
- Oversee the establishment, maintenance, currency and accuracy of a CRM/fundraising database
You will be adept at developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and motivated potential donors. You have a track record in harnessing support and exceptional presentation and communication skills, along with the ability to think strategically, negotiating the best outcomes.
Your experience will also include:
- Developing and implementing effective fundraising programs, products and initiatives
- Proven experience in managing budgets and revenue reporting
- Ability and enthusiasm for networking with highly developed relationship management skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills for a range of audiences
If the opportunity to enable optimal mental health and wellbeing for all appeals, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.