Cancer Council is renowned for its high-profile fundraising campaigns such as Daffodil Day and Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea. When the Events and Campaigns Team needed additional skills to lead and deliver these campaigns, in addition to another short-term membership project led by the Community Engagement Team, Cancer Council Victoria approached NGO Recruitment for the temporary skills required.
NGO Recruitment sourced high-quality, technically skilled and culturally-aligned temporary candidates with immediate availability. Cancer Council Victoria benefited from a dedicated recruitment consultant personally committed to the organisation, who is both responsive and passionate about relationship building and outcomes. Turnaround times were extremely quick with high levels of responsive customer service.
- Quality candidates supplied to fill short-term requirements
- 5 temporary and contract placements
- Campaigns and Events Manager
- Community Engagement Manager
- Members Engagement Officer
- Events and Partnerships Officer
- Salesforce Administrator