At NGO Recruitment, we also offer high-quality outplacement and HR services to complement our core specialist executive search recruitment services. We are the only sector specialists providing bespoke outplacement services to not for profit sector clients.
NGO Recruitment’s outplacement services are designed specifically for not-for-profit organisations, charities, education institutions, industry associations, faith-based organisations and political and activist groups needing to make an employee or number of employee roles redundant.
Our specialist not for profit consultants manage the transition process smoothly, offering career support, assistance and coaching to those affected. Because our recruitment teams work with our extensive not for profit clients on a daily, they understand their requirements and selection processes.
We offer a number of transition packages that will help to:
- Reduce the stress and minimise the personal impact caused by redundancy
- Provide best-practice tools, and the mindset, to prepare those affected for the current job market
- Offer a practical next-step career search strategy which can be immediately applied
- Connect your employees with NGO Recruitment’s client base, as appropriate, optimising their chances of landing more quickly
- Maintain the professional reputation of your not-for-profit organization
- Initial Interview, Consultation and Assessment of Needs and Preferences
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter Preparation
- LinkedIn Profile Optimisation
- Personal Brand Assessment and Development
- Career Search Strategy and Coaching
- Interview Skills Coaching
- Psychometric and Strengths Assessments (optional)
- Job Search Support Sessions
- Personal Career Coaching
- Inclusion on NGO Recruitment database and proactive marketing of participant profile to NGO clients
Individual and group sessions available and all programs can be customised.
NGO Recruitment’s Australia-based and international team deliver outplacement services which deliver immediate and practical value to impacted employees and connect them with not for profit sector clients.
Lois Freeke, our outplacement project lead, is an International Coaching Federation accredited Certified Professional Career Coach who has designed and delivered outplacement and employee assistance programmes for organisations internationally. She holds ICF accredited certifications in Personal Branding, Personal Brand Assessment, Social Branding and has additionally been trained in professional resume and profile writing by the Resume Writing Academy. She is an Associate Member of Career Thought Leaders Consortium, a professional industry association. Lois has been recruiting in Asia Pacific and Australia since 2005 and has both not for profit and corporate recruitment experience and has held general management roles in both recruitment and outplacement organisations.
Joan Flatt, our external outplacement consultant, has been providing professional career and leadership support to both individuals and organisations for over 15 years. She has a degree in Psychology and extensive human resources experience. Joan is a qualified career coach with a Level 1 Executive Leadership qualification and is a professional member of the Career Development Association of Australia.
HR Management services
NGO Recruitment also offers HR management services, and our HR experts are widely regarded as trusted advisors within the sector. Our HR services can also be engaged at the same time as our payroll services for a complete and tailored human resources management solution.
Typical HR activities include:
- Leadership development
- Organisational and team design
- Restructuring advice and implementation
- Complex performance advice and management
- Facilitation of planning initiatives and team events
- Supported recruitment services
- Workshops to upskill line managers in all aspects of people management
- Exit interviews
Carol Lewis, our dedicated HR consultant, is a senior human resources practitioner with over 15 years of consulting and organisational development experience. Her qualifications include a Masters in Business (Employment Relations) from the University of Technology in Sydney. She also holds a Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment, is an accredited user of the Californian Psychological Index (CPI), the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Carol is also a member of the Australian Human Resources Institute, the Career Development Association of Australia and The Australian Workplace Practitioners Network.