At NGO Recruitment, we also offer high-quality outplacement and HR services to complement our core specialist recruitment services.
NGO Recruitment’s outplacement services are designed specifically for not-for-profit organisations, charities, education institutions, industry associations, faith-based organisations and political and activist groups needing to make an employee or number of employees roles redundant.
Our specialist outplacement consultants manage the transition process smoothly, offering career support, assistance and coaching to those affected. We offer a number of transition packages that will help to:
- Reduce the stress and minimise the personal impact caused by redundancy
- Provide best-practice tools to prepare those affected for the current job market
- Support existing management and employees to maintain morale
- Maintain the professional reputation of your not-for-profit organisation
Joan Flatt, our lead outplacement consultant, has been providing professional career and leadership support to both individuals and organisations for over 15 years. She has a degree in Psychology and extensive human resources experience. Joan is a qualified career coach with a Level 1 Executive Leadership qualification and is a professional member of the Career Development Association of Australia.
HR Management services
NGO Recruitment also offers HR management services, and our HR experts are widely regarded as trusted advisors within the sector. Our HR services can also be engaged at the same time as our payroll services for a complete and tailored human resources management solution.
Typical HR activities include:
- Leadership development
- Organisational and team design
- Restructuring advice and implementation
- Complex performance advice and management
- Facilitation of planning initiatives and team events
- Supported recruitment services
- Workshops to upskill line managers in all aspects of people management
- Exit interviews
Carol Lewis, our dedicated HR consultant, is a senior human resources practitioner with over 15 years of consulting and organisational development experience. Her qualifications include a Masters in Business (Employment Relations) from the University of Technology in Sydney. She also holds a Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment, is an accredited user of the Californian Psychological Index (CPI), the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Carol is also a member of the Australian Human Resources Institute, the Career Development Association of Australia and The Australian Workplace Practitioners Network.