|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Looking for corporate partnership management or administrative experience
- Nurture and grow new partnerships with industry
- Optimise profitable growth of corporate partnerships
NGO Recruitment works with charities and NGO’s around Australia. These client organisations are involved in research, social and community services, education and animal welfare.
Benefits & Culture
- The roles offer a generous remuneration package – temporary and permanent staff required.
- The roles sit in highly motivated teams focused on growing funds raised
- The organisation is values driven
These positions are responsible for generating income from the private sector to support the activities of the organisation. The roles are part of a small fundraising team and report to the head of fundraising. They work with clinical directors to identify projects requiring new funding. Specific responsibilities include:
- Nurturing existing partnerships
- Developing and fostering relationships with corporations with shared values
- Research, source, negotiate and secure a pipeline of meaningful partnerships for the future
- Collaborate with event management team on sponsorship opportunities
- Manage corporate partnership record keeping through the CRM
Ideally, you are an experienced business developer in the not-for-profit or for-profit sectors with a track record in sponsorship, fundraising or commercial sales.
You feel confident with your ability to develop positive relationships, which lead to sponsorships and lasting partnerships. You have a sophisticated approach to building corporate relationships and are comfortable talking about a wide range of technical and scientific topics. You are looking for a role that requires considerable time client facing and prospecting.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #34377. For more information or to discuss your interest, please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.