|Organisation Name||Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
- Provide support & programs to enhance the lives of people with a disability & their families
- Leadership role operationalising the strategic plan in ways that are effective and sustainable
- Would suit candidates in senior management roles from community services organisations
Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc. is an NDIS registered disability support provider, with over 30 years’ experience in providing community, social, recreational and at home support to individuals with disabilities.
A leader in the disability industry in the Loddon and Mallee regions supporting people with a disability and their families to connect with their community and lead the life of their choice.
Delivering a person-centred approach when providing support to participants, Interchange Loddon-Mallee are committed to ensuring that their staff provide the highest quality of care with an emphasis on being consumer driven and personalized.
Benefits & Culture
- Enjoy the benefits of living in this culturally rich and diverse regional centre
- Car parking
- Work life style balance
- Generous salary packaging
Reporting to the board your role as CEO will be to lead a committed team of 130 staff. You will focus the organisation, identify opportunities for growth and drive achievement of its values driven mission and purpose. The key areas of responsibility will be;
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership to a passionate team
- Developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Ensuring the NDIS and other opportunities are maximised for the benefit of clients
- Ensure the strategic plan remains relevant, implemented and reported on
- Public relations, branding and marketing
- Exceptional understanding of participants and workforce needs
- Working with the board to build governance capacity and performance
You will be a senior leader and experienced people manager with a proven track record in organisational development. Ideally you will have reported to a board of directors within a community organisation, such as another disability service provider or within aged care. You be knowledgeable around funding and service agreements having exposure to program reporting. High level communication skills, advocacy and stake holder management comes naturally to you and you will be skilled in reflective practice and how to empower your team to use it in their work.
If you’re passionate about leading people who strive to deliver quality services in the disability sector, please click apply to submit your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format. Alternatively, call Anna Skeels on 0413 955 355 or 02 8243 0570 quoting ref # 34583.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.