|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- 2-3 month temporary contract
- Manage the bequest income stream and help support service delivery
- High profile global organisation
Based in this respected health organisation’s head office in Sydney CBD, the role is a temporary contract, working alongside the fundraising team.
Benefits & Culture
• Close to bus routes and train stations
• Generous hourly rate plus super
• Work with colleagues committed to the cause
This Bequest role works with the Engagement team and the focus of the position is to manage the bequest income stream. Responsibilities include:
• Act as a key point of contact for donors and bequestors
• Arranging planned giving acknowledgements and develop respectful relationships
• Create monthly forecasting and analysis reports
• Assist donors and supporters with preparation of wills and estate administration
You will have experience working in a bequest or planned giving environment and be able to nurture relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders. An understanding of legal matters surrounding wills and estates is highly desirable and you will be organised, with an ability to work autonomously. Solid negotiation skills and a demonstrated background in handling sensitive matters is expected.
If you are available to start immediately and are interested in working within a bequest fundraising team in the not for profit sector, please send your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above in MS word format. Alternatively please call Debbie Jardine on (02) 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.