Supporter Relations Officer
|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- Administration and customer service focused
- 2 month temporary assignment, part-time hours available
- Northern Sydney location
Our client has a strong donor & volunteer base, are dedicated to educating their supporters and raising awareness and much needed funds for their cause.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible hours, close to public transport
- Generous hourly rate + superannuation
- Work with dedicated colleagues and volunteers
This position provides friendly and informative interactions with supporters and the general public via email, phone, mail and online.
Key responsibilities include;
- Updating and maintaining information in the fundraising database (Raisers Edge)
- Accurately processing a high volume of financial transactions
- Supporting specific fundraising campaigns
- Assist with inbound and outbound calls, building rapport with supporters and donors
You are an administrator, with a general understanding of fundraising who has experience using Raisers Edge. Your interpersonal skills will enable you to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Prior experience working with not for profit oganisations is preferred. You must be able to start immediately.
If you have experience using Raisers Edge, are available to start work immediately and are interested in working within the not for profit sector and please click apply and forward your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required section. Alternatively, please call Kelly Gentle (02) 8243 0570 to discuss your interest.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.