People & Culture Manager
|Organisation Name||The Butterfly Foundation|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Bring about change for the 1 million Australians living with an eating disorder
- Integral part of the leadership team providing strategic advice to CEO and board
- National advocacy organisation in dynamic growth phase
As a leading Australian voice The Butterfly Foundation represents people living with eating disorders and negative body image and their family and friends. Left unaddressed, the medical, psychological, physical and social consequences can be long term and for many life threatening.
Butterfly advocates for improved services from both government and independent sources whilst raising public awareness in the media and via community debate. The Foundation operates the National Eating Disorders Helpline, a range of innovative clinical treatment and support programs across Australia, and delivers prevention initiatives in schools and the community.
Butterfly has recently committed to the development of Australia’s first residential treatment facility for eating disorders with its joint venture partner endED. The eating disorder sector has also welcomed major Medicare reform to improve access and affordability, available from 1 November 2019.
Benefits & Culture
- Work with influential Board
- Passionate and collaborative executive leadership team
- Generous salary packaging provisions
- Flexible working conditions
Reporting to the CEO and part of the senior leadership team, you will provide an effective advisory, strategic and operational HR service to the organisation, supporting organisational capability, transforming culture and contributing to overall business performance. Specifically you will:
- Lead cultural change and support growth of the organisation while maintaining staff engagement
- Provide HR support organisation wide, acting as a consultant and coach to the people managers
- Implement strategic people resource planning
- Ensure compliance with legislation and policy in the areas of people management and remuneration
- Ensure effectiveness in business operations for the HR function
You are currently a senior executive in a people and culture function and able to demonstrate expertise in delivering complex human resource outcomes in diverse organisation. Additional requirements are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management
- An experienced leader with the ability to lead change
- A broad range of best practice HR management experience including succession planning
- A consultative and collaborative approach to initiatives and business partnering
- A working knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Knowledge of remuneration policies in public, private and NFP sectors
Compliance checking will include Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC).
Call to action
If you are passionate about contributing to improved outcomes for people with eating disorders, please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.