|Organisation Name||Mary MacKillop International|
|Date Posted||March 29, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Drive charitable income to support marginalised communities in Peru, PNG, Fiji and Timor-Leste
- Would suit candidates from a commercial marketing, education or NGO background
- Newly created role leading a multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced upbeat environment
Mary MacKillop International (MMI) is an ACFID accredited overseas community development organisation of the Sisters of St Joseph. Through self-determination, MMI seeks to transform lives via providing access to education and the learning of practical life skills with communities across the world.
Just as Mary MacKillop did over a century ago, MMI helps the poorest of the poor wherever they are and regardless of their faith, ethnicity or gender by supporting development projects. MMI directly implements programs through their office in Timor-Leste as well as through partnerships in Peru, PNG and Fiji. MMI is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas they work around the world.
Due to an up-coming organisational restructure, three charities under the umbrella of the Sisters of St Joseph are merging into one entity, intensifying the impact of each charitable organisation.
Working to their values of Faith, Courage, Accountability, Respectfulness and Excellence, the new entity will provide a broader range of services such as scholarships to Indigenous Australians and the provision of low and no interest loans across rural Australia.
Benefits and Culture
- Values driven, fast paced environment in a newly merged charitable entity
- Located in North Sydney, close to public transport
- Flexible working hours available
This newly created role will drive the growth of fundraising initiatives and manage each of the different revenue streams. Reporting to the CEO, you will work with your team to focus on engaging philanthropists, data driven direct and digital marketing, and corporate supporters.
- Leading and implementing sustainable income growth across all fundraising activities
- Utilising the supporter CRM database to identify, research and cultivate new donors
- Build the brand across parishes and schools
- Reporting to the board on fundraising strategies and progress
You will be degree qualified with experience in marketing, communications, fundraising or business development. Your interpersonal and relationship management skills, along with your creativity and resourcefulness will be key to your success.
You also have the ability to;
- Develop and implement marketing or fundraising strategies with detailed planning & execution
- Analyse data to drive awareness and income
- Engage and foster relationships with stakeholders, sponsors and supporters
- Act as a brand advocate and drive membership growth
If you would like to use your leadership skills in this ACFID accredited aid and development environment and work within the ethos of this well loved catholic organisation, please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.
To apply, please submit a cover letter responding to the skills required above and your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34218.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- CRM Database Administrator- Fundraising posted 16 days ago.
- Business Relationship Manager (NSW) posted 22 days ago.
- Marketing & Fundraising Specialist - Corporate & Community Partnerships posted 25 days ago.
- Temporary & Contractor Opportunities posted about 1 month ago.