Risk and Compliance Analyst
|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- Governance, Compliance, Audit & Risk; procurement & contract management
- Full time or part time hours; 3 - 5 days a week
- Likely suit Legal, Professional Services Candidates
Our Client is a highly respected provider of education. They have over 130 year’s history in Sydney. They promote academic excellence and wellbeing of their students. They are conveniently located on the edge of Sydney CBD.
Reporting to an experienced Risk Manager as an integral part of the finance and corporate services team this role will provide assistance on projects that impact finance and corporate services but it will also focus on documenting, monitoring and mitigating the whole-of-organisation risks.
Specifically you will;
- Review existing contracts with suppliers
- Coordinate the activities to comply with legislation and regulatory obligations
- Assist with maintaining an effective corporate governance framework
- Reconcile finance, contracts and procurement systems,
- Project manage business improvement projects
- Implement new processes and controls for future purchasing and contracts management
Ideally, you have a professional services background in finance, audit or risk and experience in a corporate governance or compliance function and bring the ability to rapidly understand business processes. You also have;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and ideally you’re a lawyer or CA
- Knowledge of best practice procurement, contract management and SLA’s
- Experience in providing services to internal and external clients
- Developed interview, enquiry and problem solving skills
- Developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal background
Please phone Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570, or apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting reference # 43462
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.