Donor Services Officer
|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- 2 month role, working 3 days per week
- Working for a well-respected Australian organisation
- Suit candidates from a customer service and data entry background
Our client is a non-government provider of therapy, education and diagnostic services, with a strong health and young people focus. Based in north west Sydney, this is a temporary contract working for approx. 2 months alongside the fundraising team.
Benefits & Culture
• North west Sydney location, parking available
• Flexibility to work 3 days per week
• Work with dedicated colleagues and volunteers
You will be working within the fundraising team, processing and managing queries and donations via Raisers Edge. This role includes liaising with supporters via various communication channels. Responsibilities include:
• Ensure processing income is entered into the Raisers Edge database accurately
• Manage all correspondence with donors and update their records accordingly • Assist with inbound and outbound calls, building rapport with supporters and donors
You are an experienced data entry, accounts or processing officer, familiar with large databases or CRM’s. Knowledge of Raisers Edge is preferred and you will have an analytical and problem solving approach to your work. Strong communication skills are essential, as is a genuine interest in working for a non-profit organisation.
If you are available to start work immediately and can commit to a 2 month part time role, please send your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.