Active Support Workers
|Organisation Name||NGO Recuitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- Temporary roles, with potential to become permanent
- AM, PM, evening and weekend shifts available
- Working within the disability sector
Our clients are growing their teams throughout the region, predominantly around Blacktown, Kellyville, North Rocks and Kings Langley. New group homes are opening soon and this organisation has a respected history of working with clients and their families to support them in achieving their personalised plans and goals.
Benefits & Culture
- A generous hourly rate plus super
- Flexible part time or full time hours, including shift work
- Work with colleagues focused on values driven causes
These roles are responsible for working with adults in multiple group home settings. You will assist the clients by promoting their independence and personal goals, as well as supporting them with their personal care needs. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting clients with their daily living skills
- Work unsupervised and have an understanding of individual care plans
- Facilitating community access and social engagement
Ideally you are an experienced Support Worker or health care professional, with knowledge of working with people with a disability. You’ll hold a valid NSW driving license and have a recent police check and First Aid certificate. You will have experience from or an interest in working for a community or health care focused organisation.
If you’re a self-motivated support worker interested in working within the disability sector, please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.