|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contract or Temp|
- 2 month temporary position
- South Sydney location
- Working directly with the CEO
Our client is an education provider with sites across all NSW. They focus on providing affordable, quality education. This role is based at the head office in south Sydney and is a temporary contract for approx. 2 months.
Benefits & Culture
- Close to bus routes and a train station
- Generous hourly rate plus super
- Work with colleagues committed to the mission
This executive assistant role is supporting the CEO and you will be providing high level executive and administrative support. Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare all meeting documentation and organise agendas
- Proficient in MS Office 365 and OneNote
- Develop reports and streamline processes
- Responsible for maintaining the CEO’s diary and state travel
You are an experienced EA with the ability to work at a senior level. Knowledge of specific software Boardtrac or Wrike is useful and you will be tech savvy and able to work in a paperless environment. You can communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, plus be able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive whilst working with C-level executives.
If you are an immediately available EA interested in working within the education environment, in the not for profit sector, please send your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.