Innovation Program Coordinator
|Organisation Name||Australian Eggs|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Proactively support farmers to improve industry sustainability
- Mix of industry engagement, project coordination and extension activities
- Suit graduates with 2-3yrs exp, looking to grow their project management skills
Australian Eggs is a member owned not-for-profit company providing marketing and research & development services for the benefit of Australian egg farmers.
Working together with the egg industry and the Australian Government, Australian Eggs strives to deliver value to industry and the public by investing in programs that increase consumption and ensure industry sustainability.
Benefits & Culture
- Learn from a group of experts and help the industry thrive
- Dynamic, friendly and highly skilled team
- Generous not-for-profit salary packaging
- North Sydney location
Reporting to the Innovation Program Manager, this role supports the activities of the Innovation Program to ensure the effective implementation of the strategic plan by:
- Coordinating the process for stakeholder and external engagement for research and innovation activities;
- Coordinating programs within the scope of the Innovation Program including assisting with problem identification and project planning; and
- Assisting with the communication of the Innovation Program and its outputs.
The successful candidate will ideally come from the agricultural, food production or affiliated sectors, and have demonstrated stakeholder engagement and project management skills. Specifically you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in science or another related field;
- Experience in the operation of research, innovation and extension programs;
- Technical writing skills required to translate innovation outputs for different audiences; and
- Ability to undertake domestic travel on an as needs basis.
If you are passionate about using your skills to help the industry thrive, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required, in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.