|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Australia's national industry body for facilities management
- New role working with the CEO to increase membership base and engagement
- Suitable role for candidates with a corporate or built environment background
As the national peak industry body for facilities management, The Facility Management Association represents and supports professionals and organisations responsible for the operational management of Australia’s built environment. Established in 1988, a primary focus of the Association is to ensure the needs of professionals and organisations working in and dealing with facilities management are understood and have a voice influencing both industry and government.
The Association provides a range of services to their 2200 members, including advocacy and industry standards development, research, networking and information based events, education and professional development opportunities.
Reporting and working closely with the CEO, you will be given the opportunity to plan and grow membership engagement and corporate support. You will take responsibility for connecting with potential and existing members, working with referrals and building the Association’s presence in the sector.
As the Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Working with the CEO to set and deliver on various membership growth targets
- Identify and build relationships with potential new partners
- Manage and add value to existing partner relationships
- Conduct meetings to promote the unique member services provided by the Association
- Providing advice and recommendations to prospective members regarding the Association’s membership, products and services
You are a seasoned business development and sales professional, with an ability to generate, memberships, sponsorships and drive overall revenue. To raise the profile of the Association, you must be able to think strategically and engage with the sector as well as,
- Convert sales opportunities and work effectively in a target driven environment
- Develop relationships with new and prospective members, involving some NSW/QLD travel
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated
- Have experience in creating presentations and proposals for potential partners and members
- Have tertiary qualifications in commerce, business or marketing related discipline
If you want to use your business development or industry experience to progress your career within the facilities management sector then please submit your resume and cover lette quoting #90700 or call Anna Skeels on 03 8319 4070 to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.