Sales and Marketing Coordinator
|Organisation Name||Multiple Sclerosis Limited|
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
- Make a difference in the lives of Australians living with multiple sclerosis
- Broad role with exposure to all aspects of the donor and customer life-cycle
- Receive support and guidance from the marketing and fundraising team
Multiple sclerosis is the most common acquired neurological disease with more than 2.3 million people affected globally. Australia has a comparatively high incidence of multiple sclerosis and three out of four people affected are women. The average age of diagnosis is between the ages of 20 to 40.
The symptoms of multiple sclerosis are extremely variable for all individuals and can also change over time. The most common symptoms to occur are unusual fatigue, visual disturbance, difficulty walking, pain and altered sensations.
Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MS) is a Not for Profit organisation, and a leading source of information, advice and services for individuals living with multiple sclerosis. The main focus of the organisation is to help minimise the impact of multiple sclerosis on individual lives and provide ongoing support to ensure their journey is not undertaken alone.
Benefits & Culture
- Caring work environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work life balance
- Accessible by public transport – St Leonard’s
- Day off for your Birthday
This permanent, full time broad role supports the development and delivery of quality sales and marketing strategies with a focus on high value long-term fundraising programs. Marketing administration is also a requirement of the services supporting the digital engagement of potential donors to generate substantial revenue. Overall you will:
- Contribute to donor acquisition and retention strategy
- Support the planning, execution and evaluation of campaigns
- Coordination and administration of fundraising programs
- Work with third party suppliers to ensure efficient campaign and event execution
- Act as the main point of contact for donor enquiries and requests
- Experience within a sales and marketing team
- Supporter/customer focused
- Interest in digital applications and social media
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with databases and CRM’S
- Results orientated
- Degree qualified
MS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To use your sales and marketing skills to raise crucial funds for Australians living with multiple sclerosis please apply for the role by submitting a detailed CV and cover letter responding to the skills required above to email@example.com quoting #74246 addressed to Amelia Da Mota.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.