|Location||Wollongong, Queanbeyan, Moruya or Nowra, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Manage and monitor the performance of Headspace centres
- Positively impact the mental health and wellbeing of young people
- Wollongong, Queanbeyan, Moruya or Nowra based
COORDINARE is the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN), working with a broad range of ‘system’ stakeholders including Headspace to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
COORDINARE has adopted an innovative business model that is data-driven, using epidemiological information, practice-based evidence and local knowledge to set clear priorities for improving health outcomes, achieving better consumer experiences and reducing costs.
Within the COORDINARE network Headspace aims to improve mental health and reduce substance use in young people aged 12-25 through early identification and effective intervention. The Headspace team offers a face-to-face counselling service assisting and supporting many young people.
Reporting to the Mental Health Service Development and Performance Manager, you will support the development and facilitate the implementation of Headspace centres across South Eastern NSW. You will play a key role in facilitating system change and service improvements in youth mental health services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to service providers on funding initiatives, consumer- focused service models and service development opportunities
- Facilitating and supporting consultation with stakeholders including young people and their families and friends
- Undertaking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Identifying and implementing strategies required to build capacity of providers
- Leading, monitoring and commissioning Headspace centres as well as supporting providers to deliver outcomes
Ideally you have experience in project and contract management within the youth mental health environment or related disciplines. You will have demonstrated experience in:
- Managing contracts, monitoring and reporting risk
- Successfully implementing change and innovation, with a strong consumer focus
- Influencing, negotiating and engaging positively with stakeholders
- Strong relationships with contracted service providers
You will need a current NSW drivers licence and be willing to travel as part of this role.
Play a key advisory role in facilitating system change and service improvement in South Eastern NSW. Please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33778 or call Winnie Chau or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.