|Organisation Name||Wentworth Community Housing|
|Location||Katoomba, Penrith or Windsor, Australia|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2017|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Lead multi-site teams responsible for delivering exceptional client service
- A leading agency which has secure social and affordable housing
- 4x positions: Katoomba, Penrith and Windsor
Wentworth is an innovative, reputable and established housing provider, based in outer Western Sydney. They provide affordable rental housing and other housing assistance to eligible people who are on very low to moderate incomes and who are most in need. Wentworth has offices in Penrith, Windsor and Katoomba and manages over 2000 properties, with the main clusters in the Penrith, Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains and Blacktown LGAs.
Wentworth is dedicated to quality service delivery, governance and financial management and its achievements have been recognised nationally for excellence.
We have three roles available as Team Leader (Tenancy), one of each located at Penrith, Katoomba and Windsor. We have one role available as Team Leader (Access) Located at Penrith.
Each of the roles reports into the Divisional Manager Housing Services. The primary focus of the role is to lead a team that delivers quality customer service, provide expert advice, coaching and support to direct reports, conduct regular performance reviews and ensure all team members are operating in a productive and safe environment.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Leadership and management
- Client Focus
- Operational Management
- Tenant Consultation
- Developing and Maintaining Partnerships
You will be able to inspire and lead a high performing, diverse team and have a record of accomplishment in delivering client service. Your knowledge of housing and rental tribunal legislation, along with your social housing experience, enables a high quality service to your clients. Salary based on level 7, SCHCADS award.
Your experience will also include;
- Experience leading a high performing team and building a positive team culture
- Well developed people management skills and an ability to develop people to achieve positive client outcomes
- Understanding of the needs of people requiring social and affordable housing and the range of housing solution options
- Extensive experience in relation to the principles underpinning housing legislation, rental tribunal legislation and social housing management policies and practices
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a high quality client service to people with complex needs in a high volume work environment
- Superior written skills, inclusive of reports, briefing notes and legal pro-forma documents
- Current driving license, and police check
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for one of these roles,please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 or submit your resume and a cover letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #33862.