|Organisation Name||Four Paws Australia|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- International animal welfare organisation
- Develop & implement the strategy for supporter relations
- Currently located in Sydney CBD
FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with Headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and has offices in more than 10 other countries worldwide. Founded in 1988, the organisation improves animal welfare through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in captivity. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly.
Benefits and Culture
FOUR PAWS Australia has recently commenced operations and is looking for a team who can deliver “best in class” supporter experiences. This strategic role will provide an opportunity to participate in global discussions on supporter relations and to work in a best practice fundraising environment.
You will play an integral part in delivering the vision of Four Paws Australia with responsibility for maximizing supporter engagement and retention and managing the supporter relations team ensuring the delivery of outstanding professional supporter service. Specifically you will:
- Provide the overarching vision and leadership of the supporter relations team
- Take overall responsibility for relevant program budgets, forecasting and expenditure
- Maintain accurate reporting and analysis and monitor key performance indicators
- Have responsibility for the transfer of data to and from call centres and other suppliers
Ideally you have experience in a similar role in an INGO or not for profit. Alternatively you have excellent project management skills with experience in customer service sector, ideally in a call centre or similar environment. You have meticulous attention to detail and significant experience in:
- Managing supporter / customer service teams
- Developing and implementing strategy into achievable plans
- Setting and managing budgets, ensuring expenditure is kept within budget
- Accurately using databases, ideally Raisers Edge or similar fundraising database
If you share the vision of a world where humans treat animals with respect, empathy and understanding, please click apply, sending your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33510. Alternatively for an initial discussion, please contact Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0570.