|Organisation Name||World Animal Protection|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Join the supporter & customer care team of a global animal welfare organisation
- Are you looking to kick start your or continue your customer service career?
- Entry level - Full Time role - Sydney North Shore location
World Animal Protection is an international animal welfare non-government organisation that has been in operation for over 30 years and has country locations in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America. The organisation is active in more than 50 countries with more than one million supporters globally.
To achieve its vision of a world where animals live free from suffering, World Animal Protection has four main campaigns to protect the one billion animals that live in communities; the 70 billion animals farmed each year, to protect and rescue animals in disaster zones and to protect wild animals by keeping them in the wild.
The aim of the role is to provide an exceptional experience to all who contact World Animal Protection. The role requires experience as a supporter services or customer service officer using a fundraising database.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing supporter care to past present and future donors
- Responding promptly to enquiries
- Processing donations, batching, banking
- Updating the database and ensuring data integrity
- Assisting with administration
You are a person committed to providing excellent customer and/or donor care and who wants to be part of a passionate team. The ideal candidate will ideally have some experience in the following;
- Customer service, supporter and /or donor care roles
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Gift batching, creating new donor records and preparing receipts
- Importing and exporting data to and from Raisers Edge or similar CRM database
- General office administration
- Communicating internally with staff and or externally with customers and/or donors
- Working independently and good attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel and MS Word is also essential
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter responding to skills required above in MS Word format quoting reference #33774. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Supporter Care Coordinator posted 5 months ago.