|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Supporter services; Raisers Edge
- Immediate start; 2 to 3 month contract
- St Leonards location
Our client is a global animal welfare organisation, working in over 50 countries across the world. Their vision is a world where animal welfare matters and animal cruelty has ended.
Reporting directly to the Supporter Care Manager, this role requires experience with processing in Raisers Edge to assist our client with fundraising, administration, donor contact, updating the database and processing donations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Processing donations and donor communications
- Customer service and handling inquiries
- A fast paced environment
- Raisers Edge database
- General office administration
You’ll have a pleasant and professional telephone manner, attention to detail and computer literacy. Intermediate to advanced MS Excel and MS Word is also essential.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33706. For more information please contact Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Database Coordinator posted about 8 hours ago.
- Volunteer Coordinator/Organiser posted 1 day ago.
- Director, Innovation & Strategy posted 3 days ago.
- Director, System & Service Integration (Mid North Coast) posted 6 days ago.
- Database Administrator posted 8 days ago.