|Organisation Name||Heartkids Ltd|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Congenital/Childhood heart disease is the biggest killer of kids under one in Australia
- Lead the stakeholder and fundraising strategy of a newly integrated national NFP
- General management opportunity for senior relationship fundraiser
- Adelaide based
HeartKids Limited is a national charity that operates across all Australian states and territories to secure the future, and enhance quality of life for infants, children, young people and adults impacted by congenital / childhood heart disease. HeartKids is the only national charity supporting those living with the disease by;
- Providing high quality information and support services
- Driving world class research into the causes, treatment and management
- Advocating for the needs of infants, children, young people and adults
- Raising awareness of the impact of congenital / childhood heart disease
HeartKids is at an exciting juncture as it embarks on a journey that will continue to change the face of congenital and childhood heart disease treatment and support for generations to come. Income is currently derived from individual donations, philanthropic grants, community events and corporates and is looking to substantially grow and diversify income over the next five years.
As a member of the national leadership team and inspiring a small and talented Adelaide staff the primary focus of the role is to engage with clients through effective localised support and deliver a diverse range of best practise fundraising programs supported by an engaging suite of national marketing campaigns and local community relationship activities.
You will also maintain and grow the existing robust network of active and valued stakeholders including members, volunteers, hospitals, health professionals and research partners and other charitable organisations.
You have a track record in managing a similarly small but complex operation with a deep understanding and appreciation of community or health service programs, best practice fundraising, marketing and communications. You have a track record in nurturing meaningful relationships with stakeholders resulting in enhanced program delivery and financial support.
You currently provide excellent donor, member or customer care in a philanthropic, charitable, education, or cultural setting and with a proven track record of achieving targets. Additionally you can demonstrate your ability to positively lead a team to achieve outcomes including:
- Collaborative leadership style to inspire, manage and mentor staff
- Strong community/business/political engagement skills and experience
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
If you would like to become part of a national team fighting Australia’s biggest killer then please call Emma Naglieri or Richard Green on 03 8319 4080 or please click apply, submitting a cover letter responding to the skills required and a resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33842.