|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- 6 week assignment – start next week!
- $20 - $35 per hour + super
- Surry Hills location
Our client is a leading foundation with a global strategy to accelerate treatments for patients with cancer. The Foundation is working with the most talented international researchers and scientists, cutting-edge technology and local and global philanthropists and Foundations to make this a reality.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and energetic fundraiser to join this organisation. Reporting to the Head of Individual Giving you will support the outcome of up and coming sporting campaigns taking place between May through to November. You will be responsible for:
- Updating and maintain accurate donor data in salesforce, including personal contact information
- Phone calls and welcome e-mails to supporters and donors
- Administrative tasks and duties within the fundraising team
- Stewardship of supporters and donors
- Liaising with communications team members
- Experience with fundraising platform such as Everyday Hero
- Highly empathetic, sensitive and supportive communication style
- Confident dealing with distressed supporters
- High attention to detail
- Experience using salesforce (or comparable CRM systems) and reporting on data
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, particularly in excel.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34126. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.