|Organisation Name||ChildFund Australia|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Raise significant income to reduce poverty for children in the developing world
- Lead and manage the single giving team to achieve fundraising goals
- Relationship fundraising role - International NGO, Surry Hills location
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change by supporting long-term community development and promotes children’s rights. It implements programs in Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar, and works in partnership to deliver programs in countries throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Programs are funded by sponsorship contributions, grants, donations and other revenue. ChildFund Australia has an extensive child sponsorship program with more than 55,000 children in 26 countries sponsored by Australians.
Sitting within the public engagement department and reporting to the head of marketing you will manage the appeals, community fundraising and relationship team to achieve the strategic and operational goals of fundraising. Specifically, you will develop the corporate and philanthropic program to increase revenue from high net worth individuals, trusts, foundations and corporates. Additionally, you will:
- Overview the strategy and implementation of the appeals, bequest, major donor and community fundraising programs
- Improve the loyalty, retention and giving levels of supporters
- Develop, test, and implement new fundraising initiatives
- Build a strong holistic single giving strategy and operational plan
Ideally you have similar experience in an NGO or other non-profit organisation. You have a successful track record in ‘making the ask’ in a philanthropic or corporate environment resulting in significant partnerships, donations or sales. You also have had success in leading and supporting your team to achieve their performance goals. Additionally and ideally, you have experience in or knowledge of multi-channel fundraising or marketing campaigns.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format addressing the skills required, quoting reference #33548, or contact Annie Barker on +61 (0)2 8243 0570.