|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Counselling and Education service promoting healthy relationships in Victoria
- As part of the leadership team provide vision that progresses the quality of clinical services
- Provide high level support and guidance to an experienced team of clinical practitioners
LifeWorks are a relationship counselling and education service provider who believe that every relationship is a thread, threads which are woven together to form the tapestry of our lives and are committed to supporting the most crucial threads through life’s challenges and transitions.
By offering a wide range of services to individuals, couples and families regardless of, gender, religious affiliation, race, cultural heritage, sexual orientation or economic circumstance, they are promoting healthy, respectful and fulfilling relationships within the Victorian community.
Reporting to the CEO and as part of the leadership team you will provide clinical expertise that shapes and progresses counselling and clinical services. You will develop new program areas and conduct evidence based research that will further develop existing ones.
You will lead a team of experienced managers, providing high level support and guidance that will further develop their own management skills and practice. You will empower your staff to lead the delivery of high quality services.
It will be key in this role to strengthen external relationships with funding agencies to ensure the funding of current and new programs. You will be required to prepare government reports, service plans and tender documents.
This role would be suited to a psychologist, preferably a clinical psychologist who has extensive experience leading teams of counselling staff in the community sector and who is motivated by being part of a leadership team shaping the services of an organisation.
You will have;
- APHRA registration at a supervisor level and be a tertiary qualified Psychologist
- Demonstrated experience leading large teams of direct service staff
- Experience reporting to or working with a CEO and/or leadership team
- Proven experience designing and developing therapeutic program areas with good results
- Superior knowledge of complex client cases and contemporary methods of practice
- A working knowledge of the Family Law Act (1975) and current legislative reform
If you are a clinical psychologist with expertise in leading teams and delivering counselling services and programs, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and covering letter in MS Word format quoting reference #34229 or phone Anna Skeels or Emma Adams on 03 8319 4070 for further information.
*National police check and Working with Children Check are mandatory.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Donor & Events Manager posted about 7 hours ago.
- Business Development Manager - Events posted 1 day ago.
- Human Resources People and Culture Administrator posted 3 days ago.
- Manager City and North Regions posted 9 days ago.
- Co-ordinator Accessible Psychological Interventions posted 9 days ago.