|Location||NSW North Coast, Australia|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
Does any of the following sound like you?
- You believe in social justice.
- You want to make a genuinely positive difference in the lives of people.
- You want to feel part of a team that has shared values and goals.
- You want the space to grow as a leader.
- You want a strong work/home life balance and to live somewhere beautiful.
What Drives Us?
CRANES is an agile, progressive and entrepreneurial individual and community services based organisation working with people from all walks of life with all kinds of abilities. Our work focuses on human rights, support with daily life, social connections, accommodation, finding adventure and above all meeting the expectations of our customers to promote quality life choices. The things that drive us are:
- We focus on people and respect difference.
- We strive to be a group of people in The Clarence Valley who will never tire of supporting the human rights of life.
- We do not shape our offerings based on the customer’s funding, but on their stated goals. Our customers are our commissioners!
- We do not use divisive language like disability or aged care, we talk simply of people.
- In terms of our colleagues, we want to create a piece of the world where people love to come to work and their unique worth is recognised and valued. We invest in our greatest resource – our people.
- We are not experts in the field of social support but we are experts at learning and listening and tailoring our services to customer needs.
- We want to be the very best at what we do.
If what drives us drives you, then read on…
We are looking to recruit a Senior Program Manager to provide leadership to our Abilities & Over 65s team throughout the Clarence Valley. This position will have responsibility for many our services, predominately for people with varying ability of all ages and for older adults more generally. You will have the chance to work with a great team that has an appetite for CRANES to be at the cutting edge of the community services sector.
The types of services the division provides are:
Assistance with daily living, accommodation, adventure experiences, support to learn new things, support to earn a living, hubs and clubs in your areas of interest, support to attend social activities, and much more. Basically, we provide any support that a person would like to have to live their life their way.
The skills we are looking for include:
Apart from relevant tertiary qualifications you will have the following;
- Strong leadership and management skills
- An understanding of the current legislation for the sector such as NDIS and Aged Care Acts
- Project /change management experience bringing improved systems and procedures
- Regulatory and funding arrangements including concise written and numerical information
- High level IT skills especially MS Word & MS Excel
The successful applicant will also need a clean driver’s licence, availability to undertake some work out of hours, a first aid certificate, a working with children check and willingness to undergo criminal background checks.
If this opportunity lights a fire in you…… we’d love to hear from you.
Please click apply, submitting your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33535 or to discuss please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Public Relations Manager posted 3 days ago.
- Marketing and Communications Manager posted about 1 month ago.
- Senior Manager - Housing & Supported Independent Living posted 3 months ago.