|Organisation Name||Amnesty International|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Part time role
- Immediate start
- $60 - $75 per hour + super
Our client is a global charity recognised for its advocacy and work within the human rights sector.
They champion the cause for human rights and campaign relentlessly, both locally and globally for equality, justice and combating discrimination.
Reporting to the Chief operating officer, this is a crucial role. It is responsible for conducting a review of all financial and operational systems and processes. You will provide strategic insight into the current state and provide a plan on what best practice and process looks like in the future.
The Responsibilities also include:
- Experience reviewing and making financial and operational improvements
- Familiar with contemporary finance systems and processes
- Ability to analyze complex financial and income systems
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including finance team and treasurer
The ideal candidate will have a financial background and be commercially astute in operationally improving business systems and processes
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Experience working with ACCPAC or similar ERP system
- Held senior level finance roles
- Attention to detail
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference 34180. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.