|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Location||Melbourne or Sydney, Australia|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Make a difference – Work with only NFP clients
- National team in a small, boutique industry leader
- Melbourne or Sydney based
NGO Recruitment is the leading national organisation recruiting specifically for the not-for-profit sector in Australia and the Asia Pacific.
With a national team of dedicated consultants we partner with a range of organisations providing advice and recruitment solutions to ensure the best candidates are delivering the work of a broad range of household names; NFPs, charities, NGO’s, education and community organisations.
Due to expansion we are looking for experienced consultants to join our Melbourne and Sydney teams. Your role will focus on recruiting a range of temporary and contract positions (from office support through to interim CEO) across a diverse range of clients.
Specifically you will;
- Manage recruitment assignments end to end for a range of temporary positions
- Continue to engage and develop relationships with existing contacts
- Research and develop business with new non-NGO organisations
- Build relationships and work with a range of executive candidates
- Write sophisticated proposals, business plans and adverts
- Negotiate and manage fee agreements
This role is suited to an experienced consultant who will have managed a busy, high volume portfolio of temporary positions (such as office support, finance, sales & marketing).
New business development and working to financial targets will be a key part of this role. Your success will come from quality engagement with clients and the ability to create outcomes, quickly.
Applications are welcome from the NFP or commercial sector. Importantly, your values will be aligned to the work of the important organisations we support.
Join a highly ethical recruitment organisation dedicated to the work of NFPs in Australia. Contact Emma Adams for a confidential discussion on 03 8319 4090 or please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33723.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Recruitment Consultant - Permanent and/or Temporary posted about 1 month ago.