|Location||Wollongong or Queanbeyan, Australia|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Promote a culture of continuous quality improvement for a Primary Health Network
- Develop and apply systems to monitor service performance
- Flexible location: Wollongong or Queanbeyan
COORDINARE is the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN), working with a broad range of ‘system’ stakeholders to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
COORDINARE has adopted an innovative business model that is data-driven, using epidemiological information, practice-based evidence and local knowledge to set clear priorities for improving health outcomes, achieving better patient experiences and reducing costs.
Reporting to the Director of Commissioning and being a critical ‘go to’ point for Service Development and Performance Managers, you will facilitate the implementation of best practice commissioning and embed a continuous quality improvement framework.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development of commissioning policies, procedures and documentation
- Ensuring internal systems and processes are robust and efficient
- Reviewing funding contracts and advise on issues relating to quality, risk and compliance
Ideally you have a working knowledge of the current principles of quality improvement and clinical governance as they apply in the context of health care. Otherwise you will have experience in project and / or change management positions including establishing and maintaining:
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation strategies appropriate to monitor performance
- Contractual documents, as well as systems for managing, monitoring and reporting risk
- Audit processes that deliver meaningful reporting to stakeholders
You will need a current NSW drivers licence and be willing to travel as part of this role.
Play a key advisory role in facilitating system change and service improvement in South Eastern NSW PHN. Please click apply, sending your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33523. For an initial discussion please call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570.