|Organisation Name||WAYS Fundraising|
|Date Posted||October 22, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Leading provider of donors for Australia’s most sophisticated charities and NGO’s
- Ground breaking commercial provider driven by quality staff and the newest technology
- Would suit candidates from the fundraising, training or commercial sales sectors
WAYS Fundraising offers a full service management of fundraising campaigns with leading charities and NGO’s with a singular focus on regular giving acquisition and management.
WAYS has trained and experienced professional field teams delivering volume and capacity with a real focus on quality long term donors via nation-wide ‘on the street’ and shopping centre face to face campaigns, with over 250,000 new donors recruited on behalf of clients so far.
WAYS has lead the way on thousands of face to face fundraising campaigns by being the first to adopt digital data capture technology providing real time statistics, geo-demographics and analytics allowing better planning of fundraising campaigning and improved productivity.
WAYS sister company WAYS Phone manages the full range of tele-fundraising programs including acquisition, lapsed reactivation, supporter conversion and upgrade calling, plus fundraising auditing and planning services.
WAYS prides itself on meeting and exceeding expectations.
This role is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating the training and development programs ensuring management and staff acquire the skills and competencies to meet objectives.
You will be the first point of contact for training and development related requirements from staff and management with other responsibilities and duties to include;
- Coordinating thorough staff induction for in-the-field fundraisers
- Promoting the vision of the company and its plan for future direction and growth
- Continual assessment of training needs for all new and existing staff
- Working with the directors to structure, design and implement specialised training
- Working one‐on‐one with key individuals to provide internal growth plans
- One‐on‐one coaching sessions
- Continual updating of training modules with the newest theories and ideas
- Analysing intelligence to highlight problems with performance
You are from a training background and ideally have experience working in face to face fundraising acquiring donors or the sales and marketing industry recruiting customers in a commercial environment. Ideally you will also have the following attributes and experience;
- Experience in the field from either agency or in-house fundraising/direct sales
- A track record of achieving quality KPIs consistently
- Willing to travel nationally to inspire and train teams
- The ability to immediately build trust and respect amongst the field force
If building a stronger charitable sector via the recruitment of highly valued donors is of interest to you please click apply submitting your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #33791 or to discuss your interest please call Ruth Connelly in Sydney on 02 8243 0570.