|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Temp to Perm contract; 16 hours a week
- $30 - $35 per hour plus super
Our client is involved in the community housing sector. It seeks to provide affordable and sustainable housing to customers and improves community life.
The role is responsible for a full range of tenancy management for a defined geography.
- Collect tenant information
- Prepare leases
- Conduct property inspections
- Collect rent
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Represent the organisation at the tenancy tribunals if required
- Run reports on lease end dates, extensions and arrears
- Connect tenants to other support services
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a property manager
- Knowledge of lease contracts
- Knowledge of tenant rights and responsibilities
- A customer service mentality
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- A current QLD drivers licence
- A current Working With Children Check and Police background check or willingness to obtain these
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #33454. For more information contact Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Project Manager – Housing Transition posted about 1 month ago.