|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Location||Sydney, Brisbane & Regional NSW areas, Australia|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2017|
- Improve the lives of others by giving back to your community
- Work for leading NFP's in the provision of services; temp & permanent roles
- Opportunities available in Sydney, Brisbane & Regional NSW areas
NGO Recruitment is working with leading not-for-profit organisations across a broad cross-section of project management/ Team Leader roles. Due to ongoing client demand we are seeking candidates who are looking to further their career in project management/ team leadership for organisations who provide services across:
- Aged Care
- Disability Services
- Youth and Family Support
We are looking for:
- Frontline staff who will deliver and document holistic casework support services to individual clients and their families to help increase their capacity and independence
- Team leaders/coordinators and facilitators who can manage staff, budgets, stakeholders and reporting requirements
- Project managers with experience in preparing tenders and other funding submissions for new services; implementing new services and monitoring outcomes.
We are seeking specialists in the community services sector. You will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in a community services
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills with emphasis in the areas of advocacy, liaison, consultation and building effective relationships
- The ability to work with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Relevant probity checks (or willingness to obtain) and a NSW driver's license
If you are interested in improving the lives of others and giving back to your community, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #33562. To discuss your interest, please phone Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Social Work Practitioner – Young Mothers posted 12 days ago.