|Organisation Name||UNICEF Australia|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Raise significant funds to support UNICEF’s global programs for children
- High level development of multi-year, major gift and trust/foundation income
- Sydney based with the opportunity for international travel
UNICEF promotes the rights and wellbeing of every child, in everything they do. Together with their partners, they work in 190 countries and territories to translate that commitment into practical action, focusing special effort on reaching the most vulnerable and excluded children, to the benefit of all children, everywhere.
UNICEF Australia works with government and advocate bodies to defend children’s rights and support international development programs. They are funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and the government.
Reporting to the Head of Philanthropy, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with UNICEF Australia’s key high net worth individuals and with major trusts and foundations, nationally.
You will raise significant funds from a diverse portfolio of supporters playing a lead role in increasing income with a focus on high net worth individuals.
Specifically you will;
- Manage relationships and solicit gifts from a portfolio of major donors/trusts and foundations
- Liaise with a range of high level stakeholders; CEO, Board Members, Executives
- Prepare and submit high quality funding proposals in line with the application criteria
- Develop effective soliciting and stewarding tools, mapping the donor journey
- Play a key role in prospect research, wealth screening and donor profile development
This role would suit a relationship fundraiser with experience making significant financial asks and presenting multi-year gift proposals. Preferably you will also have experience raising funds from major trusts and foundations.
Given this role will have a particular focus on developing income from high net worth individuals and trusts you will be well presented with exemplary communication and relationship management skills.
You will be passionate about social justice for children with a genuine interest in working in the international aid and development sector, this role giving you great exposure to UNICEF globally and the opportunity to travel internationally.
Your ability to work autonomously, understand the sector and talk about the work of UNICEF with highly intellectual donors will be key to your success.
If you’re passionate about protecting the world’s most disadvantaged children, please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting #33827 or to discuss your interest please call Emma Adams on 03 8319 4090.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Fundraising Manager posted 16 days ago.