|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- North Shore location, parking available
- 2-3 months
- $30 - $40 per hour + super, start ASAP
Our client is a well established not-for-profit organisation with approximately 350 staff providing educational services.
Reporting to the Director of Personnel Services, this busy role includes (but is not limited to):
- Management of the office
- HR administration including recruitment, return to work, induction, training, WHS administration
- Complex diary management and correspondence
- Responding to enquiries from staff
- Formatting of large documents
The ideal candidate is someone with a solid PA / EA background with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position. You have excellent attention to detail, clear communication skills, are advanced in MS Word and immediate in MS Excel and enjoy being busy.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33830. For more information, please contact Lisa Teager on 02 8243 0570.