|Organisation Name||WAYS Fundraising|
|Date Posted||October 22, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Leading provider of donors for Australia’s most sophisticated charities and NGO’s
- Would suit candidates from a fast paced hands-on high volume recruitment background
- Best practise employer that prides itself on meeting and exceeding expectations
WAYS Fundraising offers a full service management of fundraising campaigns with leading charities and NGO’s with a singular focus on regular giving acquisition and management.
WAYS has trained and experienced professional field teams delivering volume and capacity with a real focus on quality long term donors via nation-wide ‘on the street’ and shopping centre face to face campaigns, with over 250,000 new donors recruited on behalf of clients so far.
WAYS has lead the way on thousands of face to face fundraising campaigns worldwide by being the first to adopt digital data capture technology providing real time statistics, geo-demographics and analytics allowing better planning of fundraising campaigning and improved productivity.
WAYS sister company WAYS Phone manages the full range of tele-fundraising programs including acquisition, lapsed reactivation, supporter conversion and upgrade calling, plus fundraising auditing and planning services.
Working within the operations team you will lead best practise recruitment, induction and initial training of fundraising sales staff. Importantly you will constantly update, create and implement modern and industry relevant attraction and retention strategies utilising the full suite of recruitment tools. You will be specifically responsible for;
- Innovative attraction strategies that provide WAYS with a competitive advantage
- Advertising, interviewing, assessing and hiring in an ongoing campaign driven environment
- Coordinating, completing and supporting high volume recruitment
- Providing initial training in making a pitch and handling objections
- Supporting the development and streamlining of processes
- Taking out new training team for 1st day boot camp
- Responsible for 1st day results
- Finding experienced Fundraisers and Team Leaders
- Create new fundraising teams
- Review first and second week new starters and provide retraining and boot camp where needed
- Experienced and proven track record essential
To reflect the importance and commercial nature of the role there will be a small incentive budget allocated as well as a bonus scheme on team performance. There will also be additional training and a chance to devise and deliver fundraising and team leader training as well as the ability to suggest and take your teams away on travel trips.
You are currently involved in high volume recruitment from a broad range of industries or sectors. You may have recruited directly for fundraising organisations either in face to face or telemarketing recruitment or will have worked for an agency managing a fast paced, contract business.
Overall this is a busy, people focused role, and would suit someone with energy, enthusiasm and lots of initiative. You also possess the following minimum requirements;
- Qualification in a human resources related subject or equivalent knowledge
- Extensive operational recruitment experience including the use of HR information systems
- Success in project based recruitment ideally in a sales based environment
If you have the desire to be part of a well-respected provider of fundraising services in a highly competitive industry then please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #33792. To discuss your interest please phone Ruth Connelly in Sydney on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Quality and Development Manager posted about 1 month ago.