|Organisation Name||Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
Independent, Australian-based research institute recognised internationally for its contribution to medical science
- Newly created senior Marketing & Sponsorship Management opportunity
- Lead and implement the strategy for a flagship multi-channel partnership platform
- 12 month contract. Attractive salary & packaging benefits
Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute is an independent, internationally renowned medical research facility focused on cardiovascular disease, diabetes and their complications. Their work extends from the laboratory to wide-scale community studies with a focus on diagnosis, prevention and treatment of chronic disease.
The Institute contributes to better health by forming partnerships with research and healthcare organisations, industry and communities of interest to drive medical research through strategic collaboration; to inform policy, education and best-practice guidelines; and to promote optimum approaches to the prevention and management of disease.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager, Community & Corporate relations you will be responsible for leading and implementing strategy for a flagship multi-channel partnership program and the Foundation 49: Men’s Health Program.
You will also lead on community fundraising and develop the Baker Specialist Clinics marketing strategy.
Specifically you will;
- Leverage financial and non-financial sponsorship, lead generation campaigns and community fundraising
- For Foundation 49: Men’s Health Program manage the committee, marketing, sponsorship & advocacy
- Develop and package assets to attract sponsorship and cause-related marketing partnerships
- Lead the strategy for the community fundraising program to grow participants and revenue
- Collaborate with the Public Affairs team on media opportunities for sponsorships and community
- Develop pitch presentation and lead in deal negotiations to acquire and retain sponsors
- Manage and mentor the Marketing Coordinator
You are a senior, qualified marketer with extensive experience in communications, marketing and sponsorship with a particular focus on corporate sponsors, cause related marketing and community fundraising.
In previous roles you will have demonstrated;
- Strategic thinking in marketing, sponsorship and community fundraising
- Creativity when packaging up products and content to attracts sponsors/partners
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage and collaborate
- Superior pitch and proposal development and negotiation skills
- Strong writing and content development skills
- Campaign planning, budgeting and reporting
- Good staff management and development skills
Use your creativity and sponsorship expertise to drive awareness and income. Please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting #33936 or phone Emma Adams or Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for further information.