|Date Posted||February 17, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Drive brand and community awareness to help young people with mental health issues
- Lead key national campaigns and a range of other marketing and communication initiatives
- Improve internal communications and drive community engagement in headspace
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12 - 25 year olds. headspace enables young people and their families to access support through a national network of centres, online and telephone services, and a school support program. headspace also drives community awareness and education about youth mental health, early intervention and help seeking.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is a key role responsible for leading the delivery and evaluation of the headspace brand, marketing campaigns, and ambassador program, nationally. It is also responsible for the internal communications and driving community awareness and engagement across the headspace network.
Specifically you will:
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of the headspace brand strategy
- Conceptualise, execute, and evaluate a range of national marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver a strategy that creates an engaged program of ambassadors
- Lead the delivery of internal communications within and across the headspace network
- Develop and implement a community awareness and engagement strategy
- Oversee the production of marketing and communications collateral nationally
- Provide leadership and management to the Marketing and Communications Advisor
This role would be suited to a strong marketing/communications generalist but with specific experience managing brand, high profile behaviour change campaigns and internal communications engaging a diverse range of stakeholders nationally.
As a creative, senior person you will be able to think “big picture”, identify opportunities and then develop and implement well thought out strategies. You will have worked in a role previously which is a blend of thinking and doing, and will be comfortable managing a range of priorities including multiple campaigns at any one time.
You will have managed staff before, and work collaboratively with them and your broader team. Preferably you will have had some experience managing or overseeing a successful ambassador program.
To raise awareness for young people experiencing mental health issues, please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format quoting #33582 or phone Emma Adams on 03 83194090 for further information.