|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Sydney CBD location
- Dynamic & agile team
- 4 month contract (possible extension)
Our client is a successful, membership based association providing, leadership, professional development, learning and support. It represents and supports professional practices by upholding a code of ethics and assists its members with a range of products and services.
The role requires:
- A minimum 3 years working in a marketing communications role
- Experience writing newsletters/ reports / press releases
- Design webpages & brochures
- Provide strategy and execution as part of marketing function
- Maintaining and monitoring the website CMS
- Must be able to work collaboratively
- Previous membership background is highly desirable
To be successful you will need:
- Experience using Adobe suite design products (InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator)
- High attention to detail (high-level proof reading skills)
- Ability to write copy for various channels
- Email marketing (experience with Mailchimp)
- Project management skills (use of project management software)
- Social media marketing
- Strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills
Please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34065 or call Aku King on 02 8243 0570 for more information.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Senior Development Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Chief Executive Officer posted 6 days ago.
- Partnership Manager – NSW posted 7 days ago.
- Donor Care, Relationships, Fundraising Focused Position posted 8 days ago.
- Operations Manager – Community Health posted 8 days ago.